07 October 2004

Hands up, all you who watched the Veep-Debate...

I thought so.

Of course the liberal networks did their darndest to propogate the idea that it was a draw (I daresay we conservatives value honesty a bit higher, in light of our response to Thursday's debate), but for anyone actually paying attention, Edwards got paddled. He got taken out to the woodshed, my friends, and was sent home squalling. Probably won't be sitting down for a while.

Coulter said it best:

"Here's what the vigilant viewer of Tuesday night's debate would have learned: You should vote for the Kerry-Edwards ticket because John Edwards' old man used to learn math off of the TV. Dear Diary: Went to a vice presidential debate Tuesday night and an 'Oprah' show broke out."

Cheney was in fine form. I felt an enormous sense of respect for his approach to the gay marriage amendment. He had little to say...out of loyalty. I admit I believe this is a states' rights issue...but Great Gravy I don't want to get into that right now, I'm far too whimsical. Or am I far too burdened with the weight of the world? Oh well, either way, I'm not going to needlessly wax on about federalism today.

No comments: