24 December 2007

Bootzilla's Back!

The following was a bit of an archaeological find, something I downloaded back in the 90s, I think. It was a Quicktime movie split into 5 parts, but I finally found it stored away on my hard drive (from my old Win98 computer) and I used a Mac Mini to piece the 5 files into one and then upload it to YouTube. The site that previously hosted it is long gone, but now the Bootsy Collins cartoon can live again in all its funky, kitschy glory!

Pilot Episode of "The Name is Bootsy, Baby"

This definitely fits the category of So Awful It's Good.

You all have yo' selves a very funky Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man......dskaf;

I don't even know what to do with myself after something like that.dkf;ajk342 6654.

It's like the first time I saw that drugged out Fry and Laurie skit.

SQLFunkateer said...

It's fabulous. I've found myself yelling in a nerdy white-guy voice, "more bass in the monitors! more bass in the monitors!".

You have to love the bad guy that is green in color but white in every other aspect! Hehehehehe.