30 June 2004

G'day friends and fellow conspirators...

I'm going to break from my usual form of Drudge-swiped news links, pundit quotes, and angry politi-rants. Lately I've been much surprised by a burgeoning excess of songwriting creativity. A pleasant surprise! I've written more in a month than I've written in two years, easily. Quite nice...its all rubbish mind you, but it feels nice to create again. Predominantly acoustic songs...and (great googleplex gadfly!) since my San Fran-bound amigo Sr. Dan Reneau and I haven't worked together for a while, I'm stuck with vocals. I feel God has gifted me in many diverse areas, and I'd have to say that singing is decidedly not one of them. Oh well...no need to fear...odds are against any of you (who?) ever being subjected to the music, anyway. It's refreshing to be writing again, anyway.

I feel some remorse that I didn't use a different lead in line...I've always been fond of Michael Savage's (either its his or he adopted it) line "HELLOOOOOO INFIDELS!"...

No comments: